Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Upcoming Events

So much exciting news to share - First of all, this weekend I will be vending at Wicked Faire.  The faire starts Friday at 5 and runs until Sunday February 17th at 5 pm.    The theme this year is "Revenge of the Renaissance Faire."  Sounds like fun, doesn't it?  Click on the link to check it out.  I will be at the Somerset Doubletree Hotel in the Somerset East Ballroom.

Next up - Zenkaikon - An anime con from March 22-23 right here in Lancaster, PA at the Lancaster Convention Center -

The very next weekend I will be in Gettysburg at Steampunk at Gettysburg.  Yes, Steampunk - IN GETTYSBURG!  This is a celebration of the Steampunk Arts in Film, Music and Craft for an entire weekend.  This is going to be one awesome festival!

There are possibly 4, yes 4 events in May where you might see me vending.  Unfortunately I have no definites yet as NONE of the venues have gotten back to me, well, one I haven't applied for yet - waiting to see just how busy May is going to get before I commit.  So that's it for now - want to see some of my new work?


 

No comments: