Friday, October 29, 2010

Open House

My annual Open House is almost upon us. In just three short weeks I will open my studio to the public for just a few days. There will be a sale of epic proportions of some designs I just have to move out to make room for more stuff - we're talking 25-50% off!! This is the first time I have put things on sale by this much so bring your friends!
More information is on my facebook page - become a fan and find out about special sales and discounts for fans only - www.facebook.com/wdesignsbydianne

Friday November 19th 4-8 pm
Saturday and Sunday November 20-21 noon to 5PM
Can't make it those days - Just call to make an appointment 717-371-3726
Address: 59 Ridge View Drive, Leola, call for directions if you need them. I'm in the Forest Hills Development just off rte 23, the studio is in the back of the house - white addition.

Refreshments will be served all three days, with treats baked by me! New this year - bring your jewelry to be cleaned while you wait - no opals or pearls - those need special care and can be ruined by the tumbler!
Hope to see you all here!

No comments: