Wednesday, June 06, 2007

ATC Workshop



I am participating in the ATC Workshop based on Bernie Berlin's Book. These are some of the results.

These are "intuitive watercolors." Basically you "find" the picture." I'm not really sure I like them all that much, just not my cuppa tea. I do really like the purple and red lady though.





These are more backgrounds - baby wipes spritzed with watercolor
sprays.
I like these and can't wait to turn them into cards.












Next we have a paper towel painted with lumiere paints, which, by the way, if you're looking for them, i found them at AC Moore with the FABRIC paints and TYE DYE, why the heck they are there, i have no clue!

1 comment:

ChristineMM said...

Thanks for sharing these with us!

Your intuitive watercolors are fantastic. Sorry you didn't like doing them so much, the end product from where I sit is fantastic. And that lady, wow, good visualization!