Friday, January 09, 2009

New Year! New ME!

Welcome to the new year. I am now somewhat recovered from pneumonia, back to work anyway. Trying desperately to balance activity vs. rest - not easy for someone like me who is always on the go. My plans for the new year include losing 30 lbs that I put back on last year. Overall, I'm still down 40 lbs from my high, but I'm not letting it get that far again. Me and Oprah! So I have been working out with Jillian Michaels, okay, only via wii but that gets me sweating, muscles sore, etc. I'm up to 30 min on medium, from starting Dec. 27 at 10 min on light. Haven't made much jewelry lately, matter of fact my open house is STILL set up. I am offering 20% off the non-woven jewelry until it gets taken down, and it won't get taken down until all the jewelry is photographed. I am starting that this afternoon.

In addition to working out, in an effort to get healthy, I have made my yearly gyno appointment - Have You? I also made appointments for my kids to get their teeth cleaned and my eyes to get checked. This will also lead, I am sure, to my first mammogram. Gotta take care of "the girls."

My best to all of you in this new year. Pay off your credit cards, take care of your health and do all those things you need to do to be the best you!

Dianne

No comments: