Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bead Girl Gone Crazy

I just can't help myself, I go to a bead show and there are so many pretties. So here is a preview of what you might see in the coming months from me.



This first shot is the entire bead stash that came home with me:











Next we have pearls pearls pearls:













These next three pictures are beads/charms you may or may not see in jewelry to be sold, I bought them primarily to make myself jewelry, I'll have to see if I can part with what I make from them:











Pressed glass czech beads that will make their way into some fine jewelry:















Some Raku ceramic findings and pretty colored drops that will make it out of my stash as closures and some embellishments on some pretty fancy pieces:














Here are some semiprecious beads just waiting for stringing - ah - I can see it now - and some pretty amethyst i picked up - no peeking mom!














Gorgeous charlottes ready for beading in some intricate designs!

No comments: