Sunday, October 11, 2009

Open House Time

It's that time of year again, yes, I'm cleaning the studio and getting ready for my open house. Not only do I have to clean the studio but I also have to get the back walkway in order and pull all the thistle. It's been a busy fall so far, and I don't expect things to change any time soon. Watch for my entry to Use the Muse III in a couple of weeks. I can't post anything yet but I am really proud of myself for my entry. It really stretched the imagination and I can't wait to wear it. I think I may need some chai tonight, the chill is in the air and it's only 6:45 and already it's getting dark. I love fall with all the coppery colors and you will see them reflected in the copper pieces I have been inspired to make lately. I bought all this copper wire because it was cheap but the jewelry keeps turning out so lovely, I just love it!! I've even experimented with applying a little fire to it and the colors are amazing.
That's it for now, will post pictures as soon as i get my act together!
Dianne

No comments: