Friday, November 06, 2009

Events Coming up

It is that time of year again, open houses. First I have a group show in Mount Joy at Pam Barto's Christmas Open house. Lots of goodies, fine craft, lovely items including jewelry, iron work, Santas (Pam's are just GLORIOUS) and textiles. 12-15 Crafters display at her house and she even provides refreshments!!

Pam's House
215 Birchland Avenue
Mount Joy, PA 17552
Friday -13th - 11:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday - 14th - 10:00am - 5:00pm

The next weekend is my open house;
Friday November 20 4-8 PM
Saturday and Sunday November 21-22 12-5 PM.
Location:
W Jewelry Studio -
59 Ridge View Drive
Leola, PA 17540

My display will remain up for last minute shoppers up until Christmas so feel free to stop by - just call to make an appointment- 717-371-3726. Remember if you want that special holiday jewelry for your events and need something custom made to come by and order it soon. If I don't have the beads in stock it may take some time to get them.

This weekend I will be at the Gem Show in Exton finding new goodies for making jewelry, will be sure to post my finds. I also have new earrings in my "Economy Busting" line starting at 15$. My jewelry is also available exclusively at Salon fin on the corner of Frederick and Mary in Lancaster City.
Have a good week everyone - enjoy the fine weather this weekend!!
Dianne

No comments: