Friday, November 20, 2009

Open House starts TODAY!

The wine is chilled, the cheese and crackers are ready, the cake and cookies are baked. Need directions? call me at 717-371-3726. Need to come earlier/later? No problem, really, I'm here anyway. If you come too early Saturday I may be sweaty and smelly from working out but you are welcome anyway - I may make you do a few lunges or bicep curls along with me though!! Inflation busters featured at this year's show -


These Heart Earrings are just 15$ and available in Copper, Sterling Silver or Gold Filled with any color drop in swarovski crystals or pearls that I have in stock. Will even do special orders in time for Christmas. Another Swirl style available - same deal, same metals. Next year the prices will go up - especially the Gold fill as it has become way more expensive. These earrings make fantastic gifts for both young and mature women.

Remember, also available are the Tree of Life Custom Pendants - I will also make these in time for the holidays!! Order form is available per request or search back in my posts. I will e-mail it to you or you can order at the open house.
Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the fine weather!!
Dianne





No comments: