Saturday, September 21, 2013

Update on Shows

I've added one new one - and I still have yet to decide what I'm doing for my open house this year.  Attendance has been spotty, even with opening it up to more weekends, so I think I'm going back to just one weekend and we'll see how it goes -

Landis Woods Outdoor Art Show - always the last Saturday in September, (the 28th this year) held in a lovely wooded area in Neffsville, PA.  For more information "Like" our facebook page at Landis Woods Outdoor Fine Art Show.

Steampunk unLimited - Strasburg Railroad is putting on a Steampunk weekend at the railroad - the STEAM powered railroad.  Lots of vendors, riding the train, absynthe tasting, a dinner, tea - oh my but it's going to be a fun weekend - November 16 and 17.  More info here Steampunk Unlimited.

*New Event* The Gilded Festival -  Dorian's Parlor is hosting a new event and they are inviting the whole family. Dorian's is an over-21 event but on Thanksgiving weekend, they are opening up the neo-victorian (Steampunk) fun to everyone!  More info can be found here The Gilded Festival.

Now - watch this space, well, not this space but the next blog entry because I will be partaking in my first blog hop - and jewelry will be featured - Day of the Dead jewelry!!  So, to hold you over, because I just don't post enough of myself in costume:




No comments: