Friday, November 22, 2013

Steampunk unLimited

My new favorite outfit, thrifted skirt, jacket from one of the sale sites on Facebook, belt bag by me.

The weekend of November 16-17 will go down in history as the day the past met the future at The Strasburg Railroad.  I was involved in the planning of this event from the very start when a new steampunk buddy of mine asked for volunteers to meet with The Strasburg Railroad to advise them in creating a steampunk event.  I was the only one who showed for that first meeting.  I did my best to convey what steampunk was, how to attract vendors, what kind of things Steampunks were interested in and how amazing an event like this could be.  Well, it was amazing.  I mean, real steam operated vehicles! Trains! You can't get any more steampunk. So here are some pictures of my outfits for this weekend.

No comments: