Friday, January 23, 2015

January Projects

My goal to finish a piece of jewelry a week is going well. I started with some spiral stitch bracelets using seed and bugle beads. Now I love bugle beads, I have them in all sizes but have trouble finding them in a project I like. until this, I love these bracelets. This is the original from the June Wiseman kit I bought, but I made it in Silver, Black/Brass and the one I'm working on now, Lavender/Periwinkle.
 
I also have a couple of sewing projects started - Mrs. Hughes dress from Downton Abbey
 
 
And for Steampunk World's Fair - Countess Nadasdy from Gail Carriger's Parasol Protectorate - McCall's 6097 for the pattern and I'll probably add some black satin and lace to the fabric below
 

 
So that's what I've been up to. I hope to feature the bracelets in the next post and then move on to those awesome components I told you about!
 


No comments: