Friday, January 02, 2015

New Ideas, New Venues, New Stuff!!

So much going on -
Next year I have several confirmed events starting in March with Zenkaikon and Central PA Comic Con, then April with Pocono Comic Con (not confirmed), May with Byers' Choice and then June with CapitalCon. If you have any ideas of places that you'd like to see me let me know. I'm open to all kinds of things. I'll be at Steampunk World's Fair but taking the year off from vending. I'll be at Wicked Faire as well but did not get accepted to vend this year. So if you need something or want to place a special order be sure to let me know.
I'm working on updating my shop over the next few weeks. I won't be having an open house this year, just too much going on but those of you who are local are always welcome to drop by on a Friday when I'm minding the studio.
This week I concentrated on earrings - so here are some new items I have up -






No comments: