Thursday, February 16, 2006

BO BICE I just saw Bo last night at the Chameleon in Lancaster, PA. Oh Wow! even cuter in person and what a performance!! Can I just be thrilled a little longer - oh man. and I was so close, like 5 feet away from him. I took my 12 year old daughter and had the time of my life. Yes, I am like almost 40 and I don't care. The thing is, this guy really knows music, the band was fantastic AND THEY FINISHED THE SET BY PLAYING FREE BIRD!!oH, WAS I in heaven!! FREE BIRD man! and it was soo cool. Best night by far in a long long time. I forgot how much I loved clubs, music and hot sexy men. In addition to Bo, might i add, his lead guitar is a friggin genius as is his drummer!! And his roadie, the one with the long hair who got a stick for my drummer daughter ROCKS!! He really made her night. She's a lot more laid back than me, but she's smilin' big today because of that. I have visitation rights on the stick, WEd and Fri nights, every other weekend and Halloween. She gets all the other holidays. That's okay, I still love her. Can't wait till it's her up there bangin on the drums. The drummer did this really cool solo with Bo holding the bongos - I think my daughter's gonna give it a try. Wish I still had my bongos. Bummer. -WEll, till i get around to this again! Over and OUt

No comments: