Friday, November 07, 2008

Friday November 7, 2008

Time for my Friday post. Last weekend had a lovely time in Philadelphia, and now I'm back in Lancaster working on new jewelry projects and my final events of the year.
Starting with next weekend:

Christmas Handcraft Open House
Hostess: Pam Barto - Olde World Collectibles
Address: 215 Birchland Ave. Mount Joy PA
Phone: 717-653-1525
Hours are Friday November 14th from 11AM - 7PM
and Saturday November 15th from 10 AM - 5 PM

Directions from Lancaster: 30 west to Mt Joy Exit/Rt 230 toward Mt Joy. Right on Orchard Rd at Weis Markets, 1 block to right on Birchland

Pam hand picks the crafters she invites to display at her house every year. Everything there is guaranteed hand made and there will be a variety of crafts - Pottery, iron work, jewelry and of course Pam's delightful hand sculptured fabric Santas. As a former and future doll maker, I can attest to Pam's creativity and skill in this area. Her Santas are something to see if you go for no other reason.

W Jewelry Studio Open House

My annual shindig inviting you into my home and studio for some un-hurried shopping for yourself or your family/friends featuring my funky fine art beaded and wire wrapped jewelry.

Hours: Friday November 21 4-8 PM
Saturday November 22 and Sunday November 23 12-5 PM

Directions: Rt 23 East from Lancaster into Leola, Turn left onto Holly drive, just past Dunkin Donuts and the Meadowbrook Shopping Center/Royers/Conestoga Valley Community Center on the left. Right on Ridge View and Look for my signs. Call if you need help: 717-371-3726.

Can't make those dates? Call me for an appointment. My display will be up for the week before and the week after - after that you can shop my jewelry at . . .

Salon Fin

In December my work will be available at Salon Fin on the corner of Frederick and Mary. There may be a First Friday event involved - will post more on that as the date approaches.

Address: 602 N Mary St, Lancaster PA
Phone: 717-396-3891

Thanks again for checking in - hope you see everyone at one of these events.

No comments: