Friday, October 17, 2008

W Jewelry Online Shop Now Open

My friends at Addicted to Rubber Stamps now offer a forum for people to sell their handmade arts and crafts at little to no cost. I have listed my jewelry with them at www.wjewelry.shophandmade.com. Check out the store! You can browse the jewelry offered, some offered in multiple colors and pay conveniently with paypal. I tried to keep postage low but everything will be sent delivery confirmation and with insurance.

I have finished (nearly) my daughter's jewelry for homecoming and will have pictures tomorrow to post sometime next week. They grow up so fast. Just this week we ordered her school ring.

Don't forget to sign up on the October 3rd post to win one of my fabulous bracelets, not only are they pretty, but they conform to and feel so good on your wrist.

That's it for now. I'm off to post some more of my jewelry for sale!!

2 comments:

Media Mom/MAMAPALOOZA said...

I couldn't access the link where they're selling your jewelry. I'd love to support you and get you involved in the MAMAPALOOZA loop!
Please write me at joy@mamapalooza.com so we can connect!

And, thanks for the post on First Wives World. I totally SUPPORT what you are doing with your art.

Anonymous said...

Really Remarkable website and will look forward to your future update Thanks to sharing .
Gold Jewellery