Friday, October 10, 2008

The Work at Home Woes

I spent the whole morning, well, almost, devoted to fixing my credit card processing program, AGAIN. Seems li'l ol me on dial up is just not feasible anymore. So, now I'm looking for high speed hook up, wireless or something. Headaches. On the jewelry front, this problem did not give me much time to work on anything new, but I am researching some ideas for my daughter's homecoming attire. She actually asked me this year to make her something. I will be hard at work on that the next two weeks and will post the results.
Thanks for checking in, and don't forget to enter for the blog candy!
This month, flylady is having us attack our paperwork. Check into flylady.net if clutter is overtaking your house, she has really helped me.
Dianne

No comments: